Happy Father’s Day!
We’ve put together a great kids activity for little learners to do for Father’s Day.
They can make their Dad’s day extra special with a handmade card. It’s easy!
- Simply download and print the file here fathers day card
- Trace the trophy, colour it and write your name
- Fold your card in half
- Don’t forget to include a special message inside!
- Shhh, don’t tell Dad, keep it a surprise and give it to him on Sunday morning.
Have you ever seen a Tangram?
It’s a clever puzzle made of pieces that fit into a square shape. You can use it to make all sorts of pictures.
We’ve got one that you can print and use at home.
- Download and print the file here tangram
- Carefully cut out the shapes (you can take a picture so you know how it goes back together)
- You can glue them onto cardboard to make it more durable
- Then you can start making your pictures. See how many you and Dad can make together.
Have fun! Don’t forget you can share your picture and tag us @beginbright we’d love to see what you make!