Christmas Day can seem like a long time to wait for little people. Begin Bright can help, with free Christmas activities for the kids to print and do.
They will also be enhancing their fine motor and numeracy skills! There are two countdown to Christmas printables to choose from – Santa’s Beard or Christmas Tree.
What do I need?
- A printer or access to one
- Child safe glue
- Cotton wool balls or pom-poms (you could also use stickers for the Christmas tree)
What do I do?
- Download and print your choice of free printable (or you can print both!)
- Each day, starting on the first of December, your little learner can glue a cotton wool ball or pom-pom on the corresponding number. Tip – using tweezers will help build their fine motor skills even more!
- Once they get to 24, Christmas is the next day! Hooray!
Enjoy these activities with your little ones, we’d love to see your pictures so don’t forget to tag us @beginbright #beginbright.
Countdown to Christmas – Santa’s Beard